Dear Guests and Friends,
This is a very unique summer and hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. During this very challenging times we are doing our best to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests and it’s with great pain that we inform you that Lofos Apartments will remain closed until the end of July.
We all have a critical role to play during this pandemic and are hopeful to be able to welcome you all at Lofos Apartments very soon.
We are following the guidelines of the Greek Authorities and the World Health Organisation and as the situation regarding the Covid-19 develops we will keep you updated on opening dates.
Keep safe and stay well.
The Management and Staff at
UPDATED DESCPRITIONS WITH COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS/ MEASURES
In view of the ongoing travel restrictions that are in place as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, health and safety of our customers and staff is our absolute priority.
We train our staff and we will follow the health protocols issued by the Greek authorities, in order to prevent the spread of the virus as much as possible.
Restaurant & bar:
No more self-service system.
All products will be a la cart or served by a member of our staff including breakfast and dinner.
Occasionally One use plastic glasses & plates may be used.
Operation hours might change in every department.
Occupancy restrictions might apply and waiting for seating might be needed.
Rooms & Cleaning:
- Only registered guests should enter the hotel rooms.
- We will remove all decoration and unnecessary items from the hotel rooms.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect the room and the appliances in the room at the arrival/check in.
- Room Cleaning service and towels change will be on request basis (max 3 times per week).
Guests can request cleaning and towels change one day before till 20:00 at the reception desk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool will have a maximum capacity of 17 (seventeen) guests that can bath.
- Shower before entering the swimming pool is obligated.
- Sun beds & umbrellas should maintain 2m. distance from next sun bed & umbrella.
- Physical distancing 2m.
Reception desk, Arrival & departures:
- Reception hours 7:30-15:30 and 18:00-23:00
- NEW CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 latest
- LATE CHECK OUT ON AVAILABILITY
- NEW CHECK IN TIME: from 15:00 (the latest that the room will be available for check in)
- We are encouraging the web-check in through our web-page www.lofosapartments.com
- Physical distancing 2m
- Frequent hand washing is strongly recommended at all times.
- The use of a mask and hand gloves from the hotel guests is optional.
- Station with disinfect gel will be available in all main positions.
- Doctor on call 24/7. Cooperation with the closest MEDICAL CENTER and Covid-19 ambulance service available.
- No visitors will be accepted in the hotel area.
- The Hotel’s telephone center number is +30 2897022751 (from your cell phone) or ‘‘9’’ (from your room’s telephone devise). Hotel’s telephone center is operating 7:00 to 23:00. Emergency number 24/7 +30 6976785353 / +30 6977746268
- Guests accept the use of the personal data/informationfor medical reasons, including a contact person for emergency (not a hotel guest).
- Guests will declare in advance if they have any kind of medical condition,any kind of illness, or if they had symptoms recently.
- Guests should mention to staff members immediatelyif they notice any Covid-19 symptoms to themselves or any other guest.
- In case of a guest with the symptoms of the virus Covid-19 we will need to:
Isolate the guest and his close contacts in the rooms, call the doctor and MEDICAL center and follow the emergency plan that we have for this matter.
All measures mentioned are temporary and until further notice.
Additional changes might apply according to situation and updated instructions from Greek authorities.
Last update: 13.07.20