Dear Guests and Friends,
Please find below some valuable information about your next visit. We kindly ask you to read carefully the below measures in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
We are encouraging the online check-in through our website.
The Management and Staff at Lofos Apartments
UPDATED DESCPRITIONS WITH COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS/ MEASURES
In view of the ongoing travel restrictions that are in place as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, health and safety of our customers and staff is our absolute priority.
We train our staff and we will follow the health protocols issued by the Greek authorities, in order to prevent the spread of the virus as much as possible.
1. Snack bar:
- Snack bar opening hours: 08:30-21:30
- Bar opening hours : 08:30-24:00
(Snack bar and bar opening hours are subject to change depending on the circumstances)
- Self service system in the buffet will be available.
The use of a face mask, single use hand gloves and hand disinfection before enter the buffet, is compulsory.
2. Rooms & Cleaning:
- Only registered guests should enter the hotel rooms.
- We will remove all decoration and unnecessary items from the hotel rooms.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect the room and the appliances in the room at the arrival/check in.
- Room Cleaning service and towels change will be on request basis (max 3 times per week).
Guests can request cleaning and towels change one day before till 14:00 at the reception desk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool will have a maximum capacity of 16 (sixteen) guests that can bath.
- Shower before entering the swimming pool is obligated.
- Sun beds & umbrellas should maintain 2m. distance from next sun bed & umbrella.
- Physical distancing 2m.
4. Reception desk, Arrivals & departures:
- Reception hours 7:30-15:30 and 18:00-23:00
- NEW CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 latest
- LATE CHECK OUT ON AVAILABILITY
- NEW CHECK IN TIME: from 15:00 (the earliest that the room will be available for check in)
- We are encouraging the online check-in through our web-page www.lofosapartments.com
5. General conditions:
- Physical distancing 2m
- Frequent hand washing is strongly recommended at all times.
- The use of a mask and hand gloves from the hotel guests is optional.
- Station with disinfect gel will be available in all main positions.
- Doctor on call 24/7. Cooperation with the closest MEDICAL CENTER and Covid-19 ambulance service available.
- The Hotel’s telephone center number is +30 2897022751(from your cell phone) or ‘‘9’’ (from your room’s telephone devise). Hotel’s telephone center is operating 7:00 to 23:00. Emergency number 24/7 +30 6976785353 / +30 6977746268
- Guests accept the use of the personal data/information for medical reasons, including a contact person for emergency (not a hotel guest).
- Guests will declare in advance if they have any kind of medical condition, any kind of illness, or if they had symptoms recently.
- Guests should mention to staff members immediately if they notice any Covid-19 symptoms to themselves or any other guest.
- In case of a guest with the symptoms of the virus Covid-19 we will need to:
Isolate the guest and his close contacts in the rooms, call the doctor and MEDICAL center and follow the emergency plan that we have for this matter.
All measures mentioned are temporary and until further notice.
Additional changes might apply according to situation and updated instructions from Greek authorities.
Last update: 20.06.2021